Thursday, December 13, 2012

Partially Decorated


Last night saw success in getting the Christmas tree up and decorated. I'm thankful that we have a faux tree stashed in the rafters so we were able to save some time and money this year.My very favorite part of putting up the tree is looking at the ornaments that I've had for so long. Memories come flooding back of the nights we spent as a whole family somehow fitting what seemed like hundreds of ornaments on a tree. Here are a few of the ornaments that I can't imagine a Christmas tree without.

The Ballerina who was my favorite ornament for years.
One of the many angels in my collection.
A preschool era Santa
The back of Santa, such a little hand.
A small and old token.
Mummy's angel for the topper.
My old stocking, I've gotten greedy as I've gotten older so I've upsized. But, I love this one always!
The finished product of our tree!
One very unfortunate casualty this year.

No comments: