Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thirty-One... and counting

A little self promotion here today. Today is my birthday!!



A little bit of celebrating last night, dinner tonight with Jacob and my sister. I can't even remember the last time she and I were able to actually celebrate a birthday together in person. So grateful that fate has allowed her to be in my neck of the woods for a bit.

Also as it's Thursday, how about some #ThrowBackThursday to 31 years ago...

My hospital name plate, though I appear nameless. And our bracelets keeping us linked together.
 

The trusty 'new baby' hospital shot.
I'm thankful for a baby book that was fairly complete, at least for the birthday details!

It's been a great day so far and I can only imagine it getting better from here! Looking forward to a fantastic year!

No comments: